Traffic signal classification function
Green light signal
The green light signal is a permitted traffic signal. According to the "Regulations on the Implementation of the Traffic Safety Law": when the green light is on, vehicles and pedestrians are allowed to pass, but the turning vehicles are not allowed to obstruct the passing vehicles and pedestrians.
Red light signal
The red light signal is an absolutely forbidden pass signal. When the red light is on, no traffic is allowed. A right-turning vehicle can pass without obstructing the passage of vehicles and pedestrians.
The red light signal is a forbidden signal with a mandatory meaning. When the signal is violated, the prohibited vehicle must stop outside the stop line. The prohibited pedestrians must wait for release on the sidewalk; the motor vehicle is not allowed to turn off when waiting for release. It is not allowed to drive the door. The drivers of various vehicles are not allowed to leave the vehicle; the left turn of the bicycle is not allowed to bypass the outside of the intersection, and it is not allowed to use the right turn method to bypass.
Yellow light signal
When the yellow light is on, the vehicle that has crossed the stop line can continue to pass.
The meaning of the yellow light signal is between the green light signal and the red light signal, both the side that is not allowed to pass and the side that is allowed to pass. When the yellow light is on, it is warned that the passage time of the driver and pedestrian has ended. It will soon be converted into a red light. The car should be parked behind the stop line and pedestrians should not enter the crosswalk. However, if the vehicle crosses the stop line because it is too close to the parking distance, it can continue to pass. Pedestrians who have already been in the crosswalk should look at the car, or pass it as soon as possible, or stay in place or return to the original place.
Flash warning light
For the continuous flashing yellow light, the vehicle and pedestrians are reminded to pay attention to the passage and confirm the safety and pass. This kind of lamp does not control the role of traffic advancement and letting, some hanging over the intersection, and some use the yellow light plus flash when the traffic signal is stopped at night to remind the vehicle and pedestrians that the front is an intersection. Be cautious, watch and pass safely. At the intersection where the flashing warning light flashes, when vehicles and pedestrians pass, they must abide by the principle of ensuring safety, and also comply with the traffic regulations that do not have traffic signals or traffic signs to control intersections.
Direction indicator light
The direction signal is a special indicator light that directs the direction of travel of the motor vehicle. It is pointed by different arrows to indicate that the motor vehicle is going straight, turning left or turning right.
Bicycle signal light
It consists of red, yellow, and green arrow patterns.
Traffic baton signal
When the traffic police hold a stop signal, the vehicle is not allowed to pass. Vehicles that have crossed the stop line can pass; when the traffic police sends a straight-forward signal, the vehicle is allowed to go straight, and the right-turning vehicle can pass without obstructing the passage of the released vehicle; when the traffic police issues a left-turn signal, the left-turning vehicle is permitted. Straight-through vehicles pass through, the right-turning vehicles of the parties and the straight-through vehicles without cross-tracks on the right side of the T-junction without hindering the passage of the released vehicles.
Lane signal light
The lane light consists of a green arrow light and a red fork light. It is located in the variable lane and only works for the lane. When the green arrow light is on, the vehicle in the lane is allowed to pass in the direction indicated; when the red fork light or the arrow light is on, the traffic of the lane is prohibited.
The crosswalk lights consist of red and green lights. There is a standing figure on the red light mirror surface, and there is a walking person image on the green light surface. The crosswalk lights are located at the ends of the crosswalk at important intersections with a lot of people. The lamp head faces the roadway and is perpendicular to the center of the road.
The crosswalk light signal has two signals: green light and red light. The meaning is similar to the signal of the intersection signal. When the green light is on, pedestrians are allowed to cross the crosswalk. When the red light is on, pedestrians are prohibited from entering the crosswalk, but they have entered the crosswalk. You can continue to pass or wait at the centerline of the road. ,
Command procedure signal
The gesture signal is divided into a straight line, a left turn, and a stop signal. When vehicles and pedestrians encounter light signals, traffic signs or traffic markings that are inconsistent with the traffic police command, they obey the traffic police command.
Traffic signal light control machine
Multi-MCU, modular design, compact and reasonable structure, easy to maintain and expand function
Adopt international standard industrial field bus and have strong environmental adaptability
Set up a completely independent hardware system monitoring circuit to ensure long-term reliable operation of the equipment
Conventional communication is compatible with both fiber and telephone lines; it can also extend the network communication method of TCP/IP protocol according to requirements.
The main function
(1) Networked real-time coordinated control: through the communication with the command center communication machine, real-time data transmission in two directions; the signal machine can report various traffic parameters and working status in time; the central control system can issue control commands in real time to perform remote synchronization steps. Remote control
(2) Remote setting of operation parameters: The central control system can download various optimized control schemes to the signal control machine for timely storage, so that the signal control machine can operate according to the scheme formulated by the command center under independent operation.
(3) Automatic degrading processing: It has automatic degrading processing function in abnormal situations such as communication abnormality or interruption.
(4) On-site modification of operating parameters: The control scheme and parameters can also be modified in the field through the control panel, or directly connected to the serial interface with a laptop computer to input and modify.
(5) Cable-free self-coordination control: relying on the built-in precision clock and optimized solution configuration, cable-free self-coordination control can be realized without system or communication interruption.
(6) Traffic parameter collection and storage: After the vehicle detection module is configured, the status of the detector can be reported in real time and the traffic parameters such as traffic flow and occupancy rate can be automatically collected, stored and transmitted.
(7) Single-point induction control: Under the independent operation state of the signal machine, semi-sensing or full-sensing control can be performed according to the detection parameters of the vehicle detector.
(8) Time-division and variable-cycle control: Under the independent operation state of the signal machine, according to the multi-period control scheme in the signal machine, the control is performed according to different dates, time periods and variable periods.
(9) On-site manual control: Manual step control or manual forced yellow flash control can be performed at the intersection through the control panel.
(10) Other control methods: The corresponding interface module and detection equipment can be expanded to realize special control methods such as bus priority.
How to see traffic lights
T-junctions generally include three cases, the following are represented by three categories A, B, and C.
Class A: U-turn vehicles do not rely on traffic lights, ensuring safety when turning left; straight-through vehicles are based on traffic lights (red light, green light); right-turn vehicles are also independent of traffic lights.
Class B: U-turn vehicles do not rely on traffic lights, ensuring safety when turning left; left-turning vehicles are based on traffic lights (red light, green light); right-turn vehicles do not rely on traffic lights.
Class C: U-turn vehicles do not rely on traffic lights, ensuring safety when turning left; left-turning vehicles are based on traffic lights (red light, green light); right-turn vehicles do not rely on traffic lights.
Traffic signal light knowledge _ road traffic lights explain
Only one set of traffic lights is used at the straight intersection. When the red light is on, it stops straight, and when the green light is on, it goes straight. For intersections that allow U-turns, the traffic lights can be turned around, but in some places, in order to ensure safety, it may be specially marked as "turning around when the red light is on". At this time, the U-turn can only be turned when the red light is on. It should be specially stated that if you see the prohibition of the U-turn sign in front of the intersection, it means that the intersection is forbidden to turn around, so be careful not to violate the regulations.
At least two sets of traffic lights will be installed at the intersection, generally with arrow pointing type. U-turn vehicles do not rely on traffic lights (but many roads need to go through the stop line, you need to follow the left turn signal), ensure safety when turning left; straight traffic vehicles rely on traffic lights (red light stop, green light line); right turn vehicles do not depend on At the traffic lights, pay attention to avoiding straight-through vehicles.
Passing rules and precautions for motor vehicle traffic lights Motor vehicles passing through intersections controlled by traffic lights should pass the following regulations:
(1) When turning to the left, turn to the left of the center point of the intersection. Turn on the turn signal when turning, and turn on the low beam at night;
(2) At the intersection marked with a guiding lane, drive into the guiding lane in the required direction of travel;
(3) When the stop signal is encountered, it stops outside the stop line. If there is no stop line, stop outside the intersection;
(4) Preparing to enter the roundabout and let the motor vehicles already in the intersection go first;
(5) At the intersection where there is no direction indicating signal light, the turning motor vehicle allows the straight-moving vehicles and pedestrians to go ahead. A right-turning vehicle traveling in the opposite direction allows the left-turning vehicle to go ahead.
(6) When passing the release signal, pass in order;
(7) Turning to the right When the front lane of the same lane is waiting for the release signal, stop waiting in turn;